Cloud computing, or the cloud, is an informal expression used to describe a variety of different types of computing concepts that involve a large number of computers connected through a real-time communication network such as the Internet.
Advantages of Cloud Computing And Cloud Backup
- Relies on sharing resources to achieve coherence and consistency of your IT infrastructure;
- Focuses on maximizing the effectiveness of the shared resources;
- Resources are not only shared by multiple users but are also dynamically re-allocated as per demand;
- Moving away from a traditional CAPEX model (buy the dedicated hardware and depreciate it over a period of time) to the OPEX model (use a shared cloud infrastructure and pay as you use it);
- Allows businesses to avoid upfront infrastructure costs, and focus on projects that differentiate their businesses;
- Allows businesses to get their applications up and running faster, with improved manageability and less maintenance;
- IT resources are adjusted to meet fluctuating and unpredictable business demands, through custom tailored cloud backup solutions
What we can do for your Business
Don’t let a wrong cloud computing solution create a storm for your organisation. Let us be the silver lining and help select and implement the correct products for you.
Cloud Computing is all about reducing cost, simplifying your IT infrastructure and being at the forefront of current technologies. But is it for you? Not everyone is suited to belong in the cloud. Over the years we have seen poor decisions made by ill informed business owners who have been forced to adopt cloud backup services and as a result have suffered performance issues and service drop outs during business hours.
Being sold on cost savings alone without upgrading or meeting the minimum requirements of your existing infrastructure can spell disaster for your organisation. This is where we come in – we have cloud computing experts that can help take your business into the cloud whilst delivering cost savings, increased productivity, reliability and staying ahead of the game.