What is Hosted Exchange?
Hosted Exchange is more than just email, it’s a powerful collaboration tool. You can manage contacts, calendars, tasks and email whether you are at your desk or on the go. Because it’s hosted in the cloud, you lose the pain of managing servers and gain the benefits of backups and data security. Hosted Exchange for your business increases staff productivity and drives costs down.
To stay competitive in the current business environment, you need sophisticated and hi-tech messaging tools that offer quick and efficient access to email, calendars, contacts, and tasks. Hosted Exchange Email can help to free up valuable capital, IT staff, and other costly resources for more effective, strategic use within your company.
Our Hosted Exchange email solution is designed to help businesses:
- Get more out of an email system so that employees can get more done with the latest technology;
- Gain peace of mind that comes from a professionally managed service;
- Mobile Access – Access information, even when out of the office. Don’t be tied to your desk – send and receive emails, access appointments and collaborate with staff when you’re on the go;
- Desktop Access – Microsoft Outlook and Exchange are the perfect match. Unlock all the features and functionality of Outlook with Hosted Exchange;
- Web Access – Login from anywhere to the secure Outlook Web App and manage your email, calendar and tasks. Plus, get instant updates to the desktop and mobile devices;
Hosted Exchange provides your business with the flexibility and mobility it needs without all the licensing, hardware, support and maintenance headaches.
How does Hosted Exchange work?
Hosted Exchange is a full featured email solution, delivered as a managed service on a simple predictable price-per-user-per-month basis. Built to be highly-available and accessible from anywhere, the service includes support for mobile devices via Exchange ActiveSync, Outlook Web Access, and Blackberry server.
Benefits to your business:
- Securely access your email and calendars from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Predict your spend through a fixed per user monthly pricing structure.
- Add or remove users from anywhere, anytime with a range of user migration tools.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange is bundled with our advanced SecureMail system to protect your business from online threats.
- Eliminate capital investment in your own servers and infrastructure by moving to a Microsoft exchange hosting solution that scales on-demand.
If you run a small business and want the functionality of a corporate Messaging Solution like Microsoft Exchange, you have 2 options:
In-house server: like a Microsoft Small Business Server or Microsoft Exchange.
Here you may benefit from outsourcing to the new Hosted Exchange: giving you the full functionality of Exchange: synchronizing your Mail, Contacts, Calendars across multiple devices like your computer, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry or Android. Backup of your mailbox is taken care of by Microsoft, all you pay is a Software as a Service fee per mailbox per month. The best part is you never have to worry about maintaining or upgrading your mail server.