Our hosted PBX phone system allows you to have a sophisticated telephone system without the investment in equipment (apart from the handsets). We can manage everything for you including the billing so all you have to do is focus on using the system as per your requirements. We are able to customize a phone solution that works with your organisation at the fraction of the cost of purchasing a phone system from a Telecommunications Provider.
Advantages of Hosted PBX Phone System
There are a large number of key advantages to using a Hosted PBX phone system versus a traditional office phone system.
- Cost savings – you do not have to make a large upfront capital investment. You do not have to pay for anyone to maintain it.
- Call costs – in most cases our call rates are significantly cheaper than the major Telecommunications Providers
- Local presence – A Hosted PBX phone systems allows you to get local virtual numbers in cities where you are not physically located which in turn allows you to create a virtual presence or open a virtual office in other countries.
- Scalable – Most traditional phone systems are limited by the amount of lines you have or amount of users it can handle. Hosted PBX phone systems can scale up or down without having to upgrade any hardware or software. All you have to do is purchase a new handset at a one off cost and provision it on our system.
- Quick Setup – Hosted PBX solutions can be installed and be up and running much faster than traditional phone systems.
- Carrier grade – voice quality and availability are up there with the best.
Call us for a chat and we can provide you with comprehensive information about the features and benefits a hosted PBX phone system can offer your organisation.