IT Security is simply the process of keeping information secure: protecting its availability, integrity, and privacy.
As your business grows, your IT needs change. You want to work faster, leaner, smarter. You need simplicity, automation, systems that work and support for a growing staff and client-base.
However, Information technology hackers can still get the better of businesses, with companies around the world failing to keep a step ahead of IT security threats. It’s not just anonymous external hackers that businesses need to worry about, but their staff, with the biggest internal risk to a company’s IT security identified as its people.
It has been predicted that in 2014, IT security will become an increasingly front-of-mind issue for nearly all businesses, with most of them having a security threat contingency plan in place.
Benefits of IT Security Services
- Web traffic content filtering – block and monitor all the traffic and view it in an easy to read report. Highest website usage per user, most commonly visited website and the ability to block any website including Facebook and also provide ‘lunch time’ access to recreational and personal websites including Facebook.
- Application Control – ever wanted to know what applications your users are using to communicate outside your network? With Application control you can! We can detect and block or allow any specific application that is installed on your computers
- Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus services for your mail server –, we can offer you a very low cost anti-spam solution bundled with the latest anti virus mail scanning engine.
- Mobile VPN access with Single Sign on – provide all your remote users with the ease of access which will always guaranteed to work from just about anywhere. Ever had issues with your VPN not being able to connect when you are in a hotel room or overseas, call us now so we can help!
- Branch Office VPN – we can deliver a fully managed VPN service to you with 24 x 7 monitoring and reporting
- Internet Load Balancing and Line Aggregation – If your business relies heavily on the internet then a fail over link is what you need. A lot of ‘backup’ or fail-over links are just passive connections but with Bolt-On IT’s managed IT Security services, your multiple internet connections work together to improving web traffic performance for your entire business.
Bolt-On IT realises that the most important part of your business is your Intellectual Property (IP). Because of this reason, we offer a range of proven security, email hygiene and firewall solutions that focus on providing unparalleled protection to the most valuable part of your business.
This may include a combination of hardware, software and cloud services to cover every possible angle of attack, infection and offer SPAM filtering while providing real-time feedback on things such network intrusion attempts, Denial of Service (DoS) attacks and network usage just to name a few. This is what makes up part of our pro-active Managed Services maintenance plan.